From April 17th to April 23rd, 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Jeremy Mann and Nadezda understand that true action is the utter opposite of gym equipment, with its perfectly predictable program of repetition.
They will show you that there’s a certain something about risk and mystery, something that arouses a vitality that makes us feel capable of transcending the method so as to savor the challenge of the unforeseeable. And this is where Art truly resides; in sensing time, and not the cogs of the timepiece.
Mindset — This quarantine requires a high level of personal commitment and is not recommended for everyone. The program is intense and exhausting, requiring deep questioning of beliefs and practices.
Technical requirements — Basic oil painting skills.
Expect to be taken out of your comfort zone.
Think out of the box.
Jeremy Mann and Nadezda will give you the mindset to think like an artist, not like an Art student.
You’ll be taking part in a variety of different activities, not only painting, because becoming the best painter you can be so much more than just technique.
This quarantine is an adventure, and the exercises will remain secret because keeping you on your toes is the best way to take advantage of all their benefits.
Mentors are not here merely to demonstrate. This is not a program for learning to paint like Jeremy Mann or Nadezda. The goal is to help each of us find our own way.
Main program: “Muse Hacking“
Lead mentors: Jeremy Mann, Nadezda
Guest artists: Nicolás Uribe, Vincent Desiderio, Henrik Uldalen, Emilio Villalba
Quarantine dates: from April 17th to April 23rd, 2023
Students: 18 max. in the studio. 90 max. in the conference room
Location: Lazaretto Island, Maó, Menorca (Spain)
Quarantine days: 7 days. 12h per day (yes, there will be breaks)
Activities: “boot camps”, art talks, masterclasses, workshops, and mentorships
Program: Download the
Enrollment: registration is by application only / applications are closed
Who is this Quarantine for?
PERFECT for you if…
- You are willing to question and transform your mindset.
- You want to truly understand what it takes to devote your life to Art and follow your own path, not that of your teachers.
- You love meeting people like you, participating in art talks and want to really buckle down with Jeremy Mann and Nadezda.
NOT for you if…
- You’re in the mood for a painting holiday and want to learn how to paint like Jeremy and Nadezda.
- You prefer the security of a method or school you can stick to, and you’re not ready to question them.
- You conceive painting as a profession, not as a source of knowledge and a way of life.
- You’re not interested in joining a community, meeting diverse people, discussing art with them and questioning their ideas.